A major global biotechnology organisation
Our Task Was:
The development and implementation of supply chain and site level business continuity management. A key component of this project was the embedding of business continuity as a management process and as part of operations and supply considerations at all stages.
What We’ve Done:
We developed an organisation-specific supply chain risk management and BC framework, with supporting policies, methodologies, templates, guideline manuals, training and exercising. Key tasks included:
- Supply chain risks were identified and mitigated
- Business continuity was aligned with internationally accepted standards, (ISO 22301 and NFPA 1600)
- Polices and Methodologies were developed
- Templates for business impact analysis, risk assessments, strategy selection BC plans were designed and piloted
- Provided training to management teams at site level and international supply chain
- Provided project management of BC implementation across all manufacturing sites
- Undertook ongoing testing and exercising of BC plans and supporting contingencies
- Delivered quarterly and annual progress reporting to the Global Senior Management Team
Business continuity was embedded as a core management process and as a design and operations requirement for global manufacturing and supply.