Our client required background investigations and the subsequent tracing of assets globally.
RMI undertook in-depth investigations on key parties involved, mapping key relationships and associated asset controls in multiple jurisdictions.
What We’ve Done:
RMI scoped the potential investigations, providing clear parameters and report lines to our client. We then undertook a comprehensive review of asset location and business associations so as to develop an in-depth picture of key relationships. Tasks involved were:
- Identify all potential information sources
- Develop an inventory of assets
- Map key relationships and asset controls
- Undertake in-country investigations
- Develop potential courses of action
- Submit and present to client
Our client has been able to prove control and ownership of key assets as part of the recovery process.